Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Frustration and Venting

I dont know if anyone else feels like this around this time of year, but I am feeling so frustrated with work and the fact that the holidays will just not arrive soon enough.

I work for an Immigration Company in Cape Town, don't get me wrong, I am one of few that love my job, but at the moment, I am feeling like I could wring someone's neck!

Dealing with Home Affairs - their stupidty and lack of knowledge, whereby I am a 22 year old female, have worked in this industry for nearly 2 years (Feb 2009) and feel that I can run Home Affairs Immigration Department better than those twits!

Not to mention, my clients (I work mainly with Retired clients), I have lovely clients - BUT, some of them... Jeez... how can you be so ignorant or pathetic...to be called a "Stupid Child" by a useless idiot (I am not the only one that thinks so)... Is by far the most offensive thing I have been ever called... and for what... because he is not reading the 5 emails I have sent him in the last 2 days, or returning my numerous telephone calls... AAaaarggg...

Ok, I am not normally like this, its just that time of year... Cant wait for Christmas... go on leave in a month (- one day)....

No comments: