Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Forgetting things

Hiya....

Ok, so it's that time of year when mine (and maybe yours too) turns to mush... you start forgetting little things, because the holidays are around the corner.

For me, I am not one to forget, even the tinest thing - I can remember what was said to me in passing about 7 years ago, so its hard for me to forget.

But, as my brain has turned itself onto "holiday mode" - little things are slipping... my brain is shouting - "NEARLY HOLIDAY! WHO CARES ABOUT THE REST."

I have been going out with my boyfriend for 3 years and 6 months, we had a break for nearly 10 months, but before this I was so anal about remembering anniversaries, etc - it was quite sad, but now, we have been together another 6 months, and not once have either of us remembered our anniversary. It's like I have gone from one extreme to the other... so, Happy 6 months Jarred...

As for work - I was so upset about my gym increasing my fee and taking off practically all my money out of my account and it totally made my brain spin - I forgot quite a few things yesterday.

So, if you ever feel your brain turning to jelly or mush, remember - YOU ARE NOT ALONE. :)

No comments: